Each month, our Monthly Companion sends out an exclusive design for $9.99 that has never been printed anywhere else. We could not be more thankful for the artists that take part in this because it allows us to include our entire community in something truly special that they cannot get anywhere else. We also enter every subscriber into a contest to become the Companion of the Month, where they receive a package with a value over $250.
Save 10% when you sign up today with code COMPANION10 by clicking here.
1. Who are you and where are you from?
My name is Marta Castellani and I currently live in Italy.
2. What got you into designing T-Shirts?
I have always worked with graphic programs and one day a friend of mine told me about this amazing world made of tees!
3. Where did your artist name come from?
It actually came from an old movie with vampires and werewolves. The original name was Licanut, so it is just an anagram plus a “T” .
4. Where do you get inspiration for your artwork?
I’m kinda in love with geek stuff and that’s perfect for my laziness. I can lay in my bed watching/playing something useful for my work.
5. Who’s your favorite Doctor?
I am not sure if I’m able to choose, but Eleven has my heart right now!
6. If you had the Tardis for 24-Hours, what would you do with it and where would you go?
24 hours? Well, time and space doesn’t mettar when you have the Tardis. u_u